Monday, January 25, 2010

While Mommy is on Bedrest

My sister Adelyn is coming out soon, but not yet. It's too early and she needs to grow more.

While Mommy is on bedrest I've had my grandparents to come and play with me. Mommy has a wheelchair to be with me outside and still does things with me while sitting, usually on the couch but I have someone to help me do big things.

Gramsie (Mommy's Mommy) taught me about a new set of books. Llama Llama Red Pajama and Llama Llama Mad at Momma. We learned how to act out scenes from the book. We also built a zoo with blocks.

Granna (Daddy's Mommy) took me to the zoo with my friends. She pushed us all around and up and down. We saw an elephant presentation there.



Pa-pa (Mommy's Daddy) taught me to play tennis in the garage with the parking ball on a string. He also let me help him garden and taught me to ride a scooter.




Pop2 (Daddy's Daddy) talks to me on the computer and web cam. I was asking if he is coming, but he will get to come later when Adelyn comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive