- Books- The Littlest Pumpkin, It's Pumpkin Time, Eating the Alphabet
- Crafts- Painting a pumpkin picture (MDO), Painting fall fruits and veggies picture
- Music- Autumn Leaves are Falling Down, 1 Little 2 Little 3 Little Pumpkins, 5 A Day
- ABC- Letter H
- Baking- Pumpkin Pie and Roasting Seeds
- Activities- Carving a little pumpkin and putting a candle inside, Pumpkin Patch
Friday, October 22, 2010
- Books- Apples and Pumpkins
- Music- Autumn Leaves Are Falling Down
- Craft- Leaf painting and gluing on construction paper. Will make into a place mat.
- ABC- Letter G
- Activities- Decorating the House in Autumn
We of course had to have one blue leaf. :)
These were used for the Autum placemat. Found on google images
September 27- Oct 1
We did not do anything this week b/c we went to visit my Mom and Dad. :) But this is what we were going to do.
- Music- Make a sound garden similar to one that was done at Little REaD Wagon with pots, pans and other items hanging on a string and using mallets or spoons to experiment with sounds.
- Crafts- Rainbow Rocks- Heat rocks in the oven and color with crayons when hot enough. Macaroni art-Color different shapes. Glue macaroni around shapes.
- Baking- Blue jello/gelatin squares for texture and home made play doh for texture
- ABC- Letter E
- Books- Why Are Lemons Sour, Eating the Alphabet
- Crafts- Ice cream coloring, cutting out and stacking on a paper cone-discussed flavors of each color.
- Music-Apples and Bananas, Fruit Salad, Veggie Song, 5 a Day, Put Your Finger On
- ABC- Letter D and spelling words with Banana Grams
- Baking- Home made ice cream- shakin in a bag. Rice Milk Recipe!
- Activities- Spice Smelling