- Books- Danny and the Dinosaur
- Crafts- Making a foam dinosaur, dinosaur environment box,
- Activities- Lacing on dinosaur cut out, Dinosaur file folder
- Science- Volcano Eruption with baking soda, vinegar and food coloring, Dinosaur Egg Hatching
- Baking- salt dough volcano for science experiment
1. Print out a picture of a dinosaur
2. Cut out
3. Glue to construction paper or cardboard
4. Cut out around cardboard
5. Punch holes around the edges
6. Tie a string/yarn around one hole. Attach masking tape to the end to make it firm for pointing through the holes.
This is the image we used to make a dinosaur lacing activity.