Monday, September 10, 2012

Zachary's First Kinder Project!


This past Thursday Zachary brought home an assignment that needed to be completed by Monday. We really enjoyed working on it! I promise I mostly watched. There were a few corners I had to cut.  Since the picture is a bit blurry I'll clarify a few things.  

The title says "All About Me".  The next line says, "This is my family", the middle line says, "These are things I like to do" and the last one says, "This is my Favorite".  We found most of our stuff in magazines. I also had some stickers, an old birthday card and a couple come from Google.  He also decided to add color to just one sleeve.  

I hope he feels special seeing it in the hallway at school and knowing that he is unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive